[TYPO3] Automation-script (TINYBLOB)

Henrik Rasmussen info at hmrdesign.dk
Wed Aug 16 19:48:02 CEST 2006

Hello..

I'm creating a shop with tt_products, and setting it up to automate import
from csv with my own php script.

It has worked fine until now, but I want to automatically create a row in
the tt_content. I had luck with the uid field, the pid field, the title etc.
But when I come to the pages field I get some troubles, because it is a
tinyblob.

In PHPmyadmin the pages field is just an integer (uid field from pages).

But when I export it, and see the insert into field, it is not an integer
but: 0x383032

Do I tackle this job in a totally wrong way, or can I convert the integer
UID's to the (hexadecimal??).

Hoping for some help.

Best regards

Henrik Rasmussen