[TYPO3] TYPO3 4.0.1 new log in box problems

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Wed Aug 16 10:03:09 CEST 2006

Hey Group,

I installed fe_user registration and new login box on my TYPO3 4.0.1.
The fe_user registration works fine. The problem is that I could not
login using new login box even I'm very sure I'm using the right user
name and password. I put the sysfolder UID on which page the FE users
records are stored as the General Storage through Editing the Page
header of the page which hold the new login box.

I tried to use old login form to test and it works ok but it is not the
case with new login box. I even tried version 2.2.9 but no luck.

Can any of you shed some light please?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Rocky