[TYPO3] RTE-Flexform strips "<" ">" brackets from tags when saving to database

Sun You you at visualart.de
Wed Aug 16 09:01:03 CEST 2006

Hello,

I completed the FTB-tutorial and now I am trying to set an element with "Rich text editor for bodytext" as Editing Type.

When I try to set "dummytext" as bold it is displayed by the RTE correctly bold before I save it. After saving I get
"strongdummtext/strong" in the window of the editor. The same with links, imgs, br and other tags.
Only the "<p>" tag works correctly since it won't be saved into the database. Somehow the content
doesn't seem to be parsed correctly into the database because the content in the Flexform XML is also
without brackets or substitudes like "&lt;" or "&gt;".

I work with Typo3 4.0.1, TV 1.0.1 and htmlarea 1.4.2

The content-part of my DS:
###############################
            <field_bodytext type="array">
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>Copytext</title>
                    <sample_data type="array">
                        <numIndex index="0">Hier kommt Beispieltext hin</numIndex>
                    </sample_data>
                    <eType>rte</eType>
                    <TypoScript>
<![CDATA[
 10 = TEXT
 10.current = 1
 10.parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc_RTE
]]>
       </TypoScript>
                    <proc type="array">
                        <HSC type="integer">0</HSC>
                    </proc>
                </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
                        <type>text</type>
                        <cols>48</cols>
                        <rows>5</rows>
                    </config>
                    <defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[flag=rte_enabled|mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>
                    <label>Copytext</label>
                </TCEforms>
            </field_bodytext>

Who uses Templavoila with RTE and knows what must be done?

Greetings,

Sun