[TYPO3] cwt & chc language

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Aug 15 23:40:47 CEST 2006

Thanks Peter, nice to know! Though they didn't even show in the ll-XML
if I remember correct - so nothing bad happened there. Anyway I went
through the languagefiles couple of times and didn't find what I was
looking for but have to go even more sharply yet once :) or maybe the
texts are in the template.
Katja