[TYPO3] Can't update constants

John Harrison john.harrison at edentity.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 19:24:34 CEST 2006

Christopher:

I've looked at the object browser. All of the constants show their default
values. If I try to update them through the object browser, the system
responds with a message at the top of the page saying 'Value updated' in
red, and giving the new value. However, the entry for the constant in the
object browser tree (on the same page) remains unchanged (i.e. the default)
- and it is this default value that is used.

John