[TYPO3] cwt & chc language

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Aug 15 16:39:32 CEST 2006

Hi Katja. If you are going to change the language files of CHC Forum, then
DO NOT use ll-XML or LFEditor!!
The locallang files in CHC Forum are totally messed up, as they contain both
UTF-8 and latin charsets, which makes programs like ll-XML & LFEditor
choke..

The only way to edit the locallang files of CHC Forum, until the author
decides to convert the locallang files to XML, is doing it manually. (Make
sure you make a backup of the files)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1155647583.28694.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...