[TYPO3] multiple html templates

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 15 15:22:29 CEST 2006

Yes it should work fine, but you'll need to define both perhaps within
conditional.  Or just redefine a diff html template for the template
dependng on the conditional.

I do this in a few sites and for testing purposes you might find it easy
to get all working using a conditional for the page layout. See a thread
in the mailing list with a subject 'Multiple Templates on One Site' that
discusses doing something similar... It will give you the ts needed to
try this.