[TYPO3] Second cry for ideas - Can't update constants

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Aug 15 15:12:21 CEST 2006

Hi!

John Harrison wrote:
> I'm using Typo 3.8 atop MySQL 4.1.21, FWIW. I posted about this problem this
> morning, but got no response.

Well, this is not much time since your first posting :) Do not expect
answer immediately, this is free list, so people do not sit here 24-7-365 :)

If your contants appear in "Constants" view, they should work even if
they are not displayed properly in constant editor.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
ACCIO Ltd, Latvia