[TYPO3] Full URL in menu links

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Tue Aug 15 10:36:50 CEST 2006

Hello Dmitry,

A base tag won't work, since there are also links that are local on the
payment portal (after the template is parsed).

The best solution seems to be an external php script which uses regular
expressions to alter the links. This way I can be sure every link,
image, etc (not just the menu) in the page has a full URL.

Thanks for the replies though.

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl