[TYPO3] EM not working with 32MB

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Aug 14 22:54:28 CEST 2006

Hello,

For all of you who had problems with the huge memory requirement of the Extension
Mangager I created a patch during the T3 Developer Days and made an Testing Extenison
out of it like with the GIFBUILDER before.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_test_em/0.0.0/

If you are one of the persons which had such problems I would be glad if you could download
the extension and try if you EM works with 32MB then (I tried it with 24MB and it worked out
there).

Waiting for your feedback.

greets,
Bernhard