[TYPO3] user task Center

Peter Foerger p.foerger at vke-design.de
Mon Aug 14 16:41:11 CEST 2006

Hi Ries,

> Currently in version 4.0 it doesn't do anything at all
> but just showing task center. Nothing to click,
> nothing todo....

You have to put in some functionality like first:
User>Task Center, Actions (system ext)
or some of the ext available on TER2

> I am interested how I can make this feature use full.
> I don't need todo's and anything, but my clients
> need a convenient way to add records to there site,
> new records... but maybe also other sorts of
> records where they normally need to go
> to the list module.
>
> Where can I read up-on how to configure the task center?
> As far as I can tell there is no manual available for this
> extension. Where to go from here?????

As far as I remember there are a bunch of tutorials in the video section:
http://typo3.org/documentation/videos/

Look for something like 'action' and Kasper will guide you ;-)

--
Peter