[TYPO3] TSRef lookup updated !

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Mon Aug 14 12:09:46 CEST 2006

Quoting Stephane Schitter <stephane.schitter at free.fr>:

> Elmar Hinz a écrit :
>> Stephane Schitter wrote:
>>
>>> You will find the version updated for Typo3 4.0 at this link :
>>> http://www.t3dev.net/fileadmin/public/T3X_tsconfig_help-1.3.0.t3x
>>>

>> Did you export the right extension?
>>
>> /el
>>

> I guess so, it is tsconfig_help that has the SQL data that is used in
> the TS browser (that gets shows when you click on the small TS icon next
> to the TS fields from the template module or page TS config for example).
>
> Stephane

After rereading it, I understand your question now...

What I provide here is the *results* of the script, i.e. I provide the
latest updated tsconfig_help extension (it has all the tables
extracted from doc_core* + also from the manuals included as sysexts
in the Typo3 4.0.1 release).

I did not (yet) provide the code that generates this, as I need to do
a bit of cleaning, and is not integrated with Typo3 framework.

Regards,
Stephane