[TYPO3] problem with extending sr_feuser_register

Stanislav Rusnák monstrozita at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:36:44 CEST 2006

Ralf Hettinger  wrote / napísal(a):
> Hm... what comes to mind...
>
> ... have you extended fe_users manually or by using the kickstarter?
>
> If the latter is true and supposing you have named your kickstarter extension
> 'extkey', kickstarter will not add a field named dic to fe_users but will add
> the field tx_extkey_dic to fe_users. Please counter check with phpmyadmin if in
> doubt.

Yeah, that`s it. I used kickstarter to create new fields in database and
  it created field named tx_newfields_dic. When I used the correct
fieldname in template, the label and field appeared, but I am still
experiencing problem.
The registration is not working. Looks like everything is running fine
in frontend, but the user is not added to userlist in backend. It worked
properly, until I added my new field.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Stanislav Rusnak