[TYPO3] Smart Login system

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Sun Aug 13 04:35:22 CEST 2006

Hey Group,

In my website, There's a customer portal area where I manage the
customers by their user name projects under their user name.  Therefore
when the customer click on one of customer portal's pages, he / she is
asked to login. My question is that is that possible I can make the
login box direct the clients to the page where they were meant to see?
There are several subpages in customer portal.

I'm using sr_feuser_register and new login box. Right now the
successfull login is directed to the home page of customer portal.