[TYPO3] Looking for some work, I'm collecting money for T3BOARD'07

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Mon Aug 14 01:42:15 CEST 2006

On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 00:23:29 +0200, Antonio Willybiro [awillys]
<keiser_soze at hotmail.com> wrote:

> what are your area of knowledge?

Well, in my opinion it's wide, to mention some: Typo3 of course (I like
digging into it), PHP & MySQL (that's obvious I think), CSS based layouts
(I love having them validated and cross-browser too), ActionScript
(recently I've been getting into Flex2), JavaScript. Generally I'm
interested in all the fancy technologies that makes the web spin. (Oh, and
I've also done things such as a GeneticPrograming-based system in Java
that supports stock market decisions (my master thesis), and I work on a
Mac.)

I'm good at client needs analysis, have strong interpersonal skills.
Basically: a nice, talented and unemployed freelancer (unemployed because
of an unreliable business partner who'd let me down lately) that's looking
for some cool & challenging web projects, willing to move (preferably
somewhere nearby alpine slopes, for the winter, and to some tropical
region, for the rest of the year).
I'll happily discuss every matter preferably over a skype (nick:
cyprian.pl).

--

regards, Cyprian
pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project