[TYPO3] TSRef lookup updated !

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Sat Aug 12 22:02:28 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I managed to find some time to develop a bit of code that will extract
TSRef doc from the latest TSRef, TSConfig, TS API, and the other
doc_core documents.

You will find the version updated for Typo3 4.0 at this link :
http://www.t3dev.net/fileadmin/public/T3X_tsconfig_help-1.3.0.t3x

Currently the code that generates this is quite stable but needs a bit
of cleaning. It is for the moment an external tool (i.e. *not*
integrated in the Typo3 framework as a mod or plugin), but if anyone
can help me (and if there is value) to make it a module then feel free
to get in touch with me, I can however not commit on how much more
time I can spend on this in the next few weeks.

If you notice errors, please reply to this thread !

Stephane