[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Sat Aug 12 18:26:26 CEST 2006

There are three images in the "Images only" content object in the gui
interface on the backend.  However, when I do:

temp.myFlashSlideShow = COA
temp.myFlashSlideShow {
     10 = TEXT
     10 {
         field = image
     }
}

imgcon = CONTENT
imgcon  {
     table = tt_content
     select {
         where = colPos=2
     }
     renderObj < temp.myFlashSlideShow
}

I get an empty result.

However, if I try:

page.20 < styles.content.getRight

Then I get an image.  However, I only see one of the three...