[TYPO3] Can Typo3 work with flash?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Aug 12 13:00:55 CEST 2006

> It still won't work.
>
> imgcon = CONTENT
> imgcon  {
>
>    table = tt_content
>
>    select {
>          pidInList = global:id
>          uidInList = 7
>    }
>    renderObj < temp.myFlashSlideShow
> }
>
> The output I always get is "image0=/yourImagePath/".  I have two
> images in my image pagecontent object.  I'm definitely viewing the
> right page, the one that has the content object. If I explicitly set
> the pid to 14, which is the page id, I still get the same result.

1.) there is no "global:id"
2.) if you want to do it dynamically and not from a fixed page you have to
do it like this:

imgcon = CONTENT
imgcon  {
    table = tt_content
    select {
        where = colPos=2
    }
    renderObj < temp.myFlashSlideShow
}

pidInList will always default to "this", which is the current page.
uidInList has to be replaced with a where clause pointing to the desired
column.

3.) I found a bug in the code I posted for the split section it has to be:

 split  {
    token = ,
    cObjNum = 1
    1 {
        current = 1
        rawUrlEncode = 1
        dataWrap = &image{register:SPLIT_COUNT}=/yourImagePath/|
    }
}

or

 split  {
    token = ,
    cObjNum = 1
    1 {
        10 = TEXT
        10.current = 1
        10.rawUrlEncode = 1
        10.dataWrap = &image{register:SPLIT_COUNT}=/yourImagePath/|
    }
}

check it out.

Joey