[TYPO3] realurl and fileName

Sean Ellis sellis at telus.net
Fri Aug 11 20:14:40 CEST 2006

Hello,
I'm having trouble mapping certain pages to certain urls in realurl. Not
sure what I am missing. For backward compatibility I want to keep some
pages with html extensions. Page id 14, for example, should correspond
to that_page.html. This is what I've tried:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl'] = array(
     '_DEFAULT' => array(
         'init' => array(
           'enableCHashCache' => 1,
           'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
           'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
           'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
         ),
         'fileName' => array(
             'index' => array(
                 'that_page.html' => array(
                     'keyValues' => array ('id' => 14)
                 )
             )
         ),

Using 'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' works, but I don't want to be stuck
with changes right across the board like that. Any suggestions? There
are only a few pages that need this treatment,

tia,

Sean