[TYPO3] problem with extending sr_feuser_register

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Fri Aug 11 18:51:22 CEST 2006

Hm... what comes to mind...

... have you extended fe_users manually or by using the kickstarter?

If the latter is true and supposing you have named your kickstarter extension
'extkey', kickstarter will not add a field named dic to fe_users but will add
the field tx_extkey_dic to fe_users. Please counter check with phpmyadmin if in
doubt.

You would then of course have to use the field names used in database and not
the ones defined with kickstarter.

Furthermore if still no go, you might want to append
- the lines you used in TS Constants and TS Setup to configure
- the faulty outputted HTML sourcecode
for easier assistance and troubleshooting.

Cheers Ralf