[TYPO3] Basic questions- how do I put text from the fields into pages?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Fri Aug 11 15:24:18 CEST 2006

Ok that's excellent, but what if I have 20 pages, all identical using
the same template, but I want them to have different content.   If
the template is explicitly referring to the uid of that tt_content
record, like in the example you gave, then all the pages would all
have that same content, right?  How do I make each page use a
different $the_id_of_the_content_element.  Do I just have to hard code that?