[TYPO3] Basic questions- how do I put text from the fields intopages?

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 14:48:28 CEST 2006

Oooh y'got me there... I guess then you're having to tweak the BE to give
you more 'columns' to add all your content elements into. I've usually found
three enough for my layouts (left right and normal) as a basic page
framework, plus temp navigation objects for <!-- ###mainnav### --> <!--
###subnav### --> etc.

Guess it must be doable though.