[TYPO3] Basic questions- how do I put text from the fields into pages?

Mike php at talkingspider.com
Fri Aug 11 14:38:26 CEST 2006

At 07:47 AM 8/11/2006, you wrote:
> > How do I define another field and put it onto my page with typoscript?
>
>1) in your html template add
>
>###mynewmarker###Dummy text to be replaced###mynewmarker###
>
>2) in your root typoscript add
>
>page.10.subparts.mynewmarker = HMTL
>page.10.subparts.mynewmarker.value = Text added from typoscript template

Yea, I can do that, but then the text that get's filled into the html
is just hard coded in the template.   If my client wants to change
"Text added from typoscript template", they would have to go in and
change the typoscript code.  Isn't there supposed to be like a form
field the client can use to change the text on a page?