[TYPO3] Basic questions- how do I put text from the fields intopages?

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 12:24:39 CEST 2006

If I understand you right it's

   subparts.colLeft < styles.content.getLeft
   subparts.colRight < styles.content.getRight
   subparts.border < styles.content.getBorder
   subparts.content < styles.content.get

Then areas in your html template marked up similar to

        <!-- ###colLeft### -->
        replaced by left column
        <!-- ###colLeft### -->

          <!-- ###content### -->