[TYPO3] feuser_admin in 4.0.1?

Pascal pascal at rogue.spambegone.sheep.nl
Fri Aug 11 10:22:15 CEST 2006

No offense taken.
I did read 'doc_tut_quickstart' (I suppose this is the 'Getting started'?)
Following all the steps which are shown using the demo site as example, I recon
my problem lies in the part where Kasper writes:
---------
The only requirement of this storage place for the frontend users is that we
tell the template that this is the place to look for the users when a login
request is sent - more about that in the section on Templates.
---------
I have checked Templates section in the manual but no references are made on how
to do this.

Could this refer to the TS pices you and Helge posted here? If so, I
incorporated them in the template, yours in de SysFolder containing the feusers
and Helge's in de main template. (I even tried using these TS pieces in both
templates).

Thanks again,
Pascal