[TYPO3] feuser_admin in 4.0.1?

Helge Vad helge at mereteland.dk
Thu Aug 10 19:42:35 CEST 2006

>I am in the process of setting up my first site in Typo3.
> Because I need to setup an user registration, I installed 'feuser_admin' and created a test account. However I was not able to
> login with this account, therefore I also installed 'newloginbox' and set up a fine, new loginbox on the login page.
> Even with this form I am not able to sign in.
Here's one thing I often forget: You need to make sure that new fe_users are assigned an existing fe_group.  Look at your new users
and check if there is any user group assigned at all - otherwise login won't work.

Setup:
plugin.feadmin.fe_users {
  create.overrideValues {
      usergroup = 1
  }
}
above TS asumes the existence of a fe user group with uid=1

Best, Helge Vad