[TYPO3] PhotoGallery with search engine

Équipe Tactic equipe.tactic at fsg.ulaval.ca
Thu Aug 10 17:25:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm working on a project where a photo gallery is needed but a specific
gallery.

First of all, the gallery needs a search engine which is able to search
with categories.

After, each photo has attributes.  For exemple, name of the artist, date
of creation, availability of the photo and...

I found many extentions but none that fit.  The extention which is the
best for us is ce_gallery (with DAM for the attribute management) but
the search engine is not possible with that.

Thank you for your help

Joël Lachance
Université Laval

P.S. Sorry for my "bad" english, I come from Quebec City