[TYPO3] When CE nested in FCE is seen in a Page view?

Amiran Chyb amiran.chyb at stopspam.gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 16:13:32 CEST 2006

Hi there

I'd like to clarify one thing:

Let say I have an FCE with lot of some sections and fields inside - they
describe an article: info about author, header photo etc. One of those is
CE with actual article content.

Now, the only current way to edit this CE is to enter into FCE properties
and chose this CE with object browser (so I have to create it somewhere
else).

Instead, I'd like to be able to do it in page view: to see the Article FCE
and icon for creating new Content CE inside - but it's not there.

So, my question - on what does depend the fact whether given field in FCE
is seen in page view as a nested CE in FCE (and may be created in page
view)?

thanks a lot