[TYPO3] Warning: Access denied for user apache at localhost

Miguel Angel Calleja Lázaro mangelcl at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 10 14:12:32 CEST 2006

Hi, list, i have an error and i dont know whats matter:

I click on a link, this link takes me to a page. In this page i have a
frontend plugin, well, error appears me on that line of plugin:

$con=mysql(TYPO3_db,$query); ---->line 128

And warning:
*Warning*: mysql(): Access denied for user: 'apache at localhost' (Using
password: NO) in
*/home/httpd/vhosts/host-sonoratec.biz/subdomains/sebastian/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/login/pi1/class.tx_login_pi1.php*
on line *128*

**What is happening to me? That had nerver passed  me, help please