[TYPO3] basic question

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Thu Aug 10 12:21:19 CEST 2006

Tim Loenders wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find an explanation about the offset
> parameters. e.g. you can set 10.XY = [5+w], 40  , but I don't know how the
> interpret the right hand side of this equation and I would like to find
> that
> out.

+calc

Many integet values can be defined by simple arithmetic operations like
+, -, / and *. A special feature is that you can insert codes in these
expressions that are substituted with the width or height of either a
TEXT- or an IMAGE-GIFBUILDER object. In that way we're able to control
eg. the width of the image based on the width of the text.

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/view/6/3/

grtz
Rob