[TYPO3] tt_news 1.0.4

Don Cento don at secondbridge.com
Wed Aug 9 22:11:35 CEST 2006

Hi all. I'm new to the list and to Typo3.  I've been saddled with the
task of modifying the look/feel of a site that is running tt_news v.
1.0.4.  on TYPO3 Ver. 3.6.0RC1 Before I start peppering the list with
questions, I'd like to know if documentation is available for this
version. I'm unable to find it anywhere.

I'm trying to solve some problems in limiting categories,  alternate
row coloring in LIST mode as well as possibly combining LIST and LATEST.

Thanks in advance.
Don Cento
don at secondbridge.com