[TYPO3] sub - sub pages

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed Aug 9 15:58:12 CEST 2006

Hi Andrea,

> is there any way to say to a page (which has an extension templ form the
> root) something like "don't give your extended template to your
> subpages"? So that their subpages will inherit only the root template?

I think you can use the field "Template on next level:" to specify
which template has to be used for the subpages. Be carefull with
the construction of the menu (explecially if you use the entryLevel
option).

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com