[TYPO3] Impossible access to BE

Frédéric Massot frederic at juliana-multimedia.com
Wed Aug 9 10:07:27 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Frédéric Massot wrote:
>
>>Can you help me so that I can connect myself to BE ?
>

> And you use mysql, right?

Yes, I use MySQL 4.1.11 (Debian package). The web server uses Apache
(1.3.34) and PHP4 (4.4.2) is on a server and the MySQL server is on
another. With phpMyAdmin I can connect to the Typo3 database, the tables
were created with the Typo3 Install Tool.

In the table be_users there are two rows with the username admin and
toto. There are hash in the column password.

Regards.