[TYPO3] Image zoom only if width > X

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Aug 9 09:44:56 CEST 2006

John Angel wrote:
> To have image zoom for all pictures, this is the code:
>
> tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.enable.field >
> tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
>
> But how to enable image zoom if picture is wider than X pixels only?

There was a constant somewhere in the constant editor for this. I do not
remember its name however. There were two of them actually: one for
maximum width of preview image, another for maximum width of the
complete image. I usually said first to 450 and second to 2000 (to
prevent resizing of complete image).

--
Dmitry Dulepov
ACCIO Ltd, Latvia