[TYPO3] consistenceWarning

Flemming Heide flheide at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 09:12:18 CEST 2006

Hello list!

I would like typo3 to save all changes ever made. Unfortunaly i get this
message in the undo/history:

>From this point on, there is no guarantee that a rollback reverts all
changes, as changes of records prior to this message are normally not
preserved.

I have tried to lookup where to alter the amount of days that a change is
saved. But with no luck so far. I found this in my search
http://10.10.20.38/intranetHIMPrototype_prod/typo3/alt_main.php where it
states that TYPO3 has unlimited history.

Here is what i have tried so far. I found out that the doc_core_tsconfig
tell that you can alter a property called history.maxAgeDays:

"The number of days elements are in the history at most. Takes precedence
over keepEntries.
Default is 7 days. Range 0-200. Zero turns the magAgeDays of."

So i've got this in my root pageheader:

TCEMAIN.table.pages {
   history.maxAgeDays = 0
}

but still i get the message.

I hope someone somewhere have the information to get me a little further up
the hill!

Thanks, Flemming