[TYPO3] RES: RES: Transformations: Getting tags shown correctly on front end

Jason A. Lefkowitz jason at jasonlefkowitz.net
Tue Aug 8 21:17:04 CEST 2006

I'm posting this to the list in case anyone in the future runs into the
same problem I was reporting -- I've figured out what the problem was.

I had neglected to include the css_styled_content extension to my root
template record.

D'oh!

Adding that into the template record makes the content display fine.  I
am appropriately embarrassed to have missed something so simple :-)

-- Jason Lefkowitz