[TYPO3] RES: RES: Front End editing of ee_blog / incorporating 3rd party blog into typo3

Felipe Knaesel Koch felipe at lcc.furb.br
Tue Aug 8 20:57:57 CEST 2006

Get php manual.chm on your preferred language. You can get that from
php.net. Bookmark the typo3 core api
(http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/) and start coding. All you will
need will be a simple form, some POST data processing codes and a
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->exec_INSERTquery(); call.

Btw: Im not and expert so maybe there is a better/safer way to do this, but
I think that’s the best one.

Felipe Knaesel Koch
Auxiliar em Assuntos de Informática
Laboratório de Computação Científica - CCT
Universidade de Blumenau - FURB
Fone: (47)3321-6073
E-mail: felipek at furb.br