[TYPO3] css problems

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 8 17:55:42 CEST 2006

Sorry for perhaps seeming harsh with my first post as you seem to think
I was being shirty with you, but...

Actually, no offence, but unless your paying me (or I have a free
moment) I'm *NOT* about to start looking for your answers in tsref! And
in reality a search would have taken you as much time in the lists as it
took to 1) write your original post 2) write this post!

It may have taken less words to actually write it, but as I didn't know
it off the top of my head what the exact syntax was, but I knew where it
was in tsref, I though my answer was perfectly fine. The *well* was
meant as emphasis and implied that you should have no problem finding
the answer.

And actually tsref, and typoscript itself does have some structure to it...

hth