[TYPO3] copying a whole page tree with all content elements at once

Graham Solomon graham.solomon at powys.gov.uk
Tue Aug 8 16:20:40 CEST 2006

What is wrong with the import/export of .t3d?

It doesn't always have to be from the root level, click on the top page of
the branch you want to export and select export to t3d, then infinite from
the dropdown and it will export that entire branch.

I normally choose the same to fileadmin option.

Graham