[TYPO3] Documentation for filelinks

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Tue Aug 8 16:13:57 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 8. August 2006 16:00 schrieb Tyler Kraft:
> If it helps here is a copy of one I used for something last week - I'm
> getting it out of  seperate bespoke table and field here though....

Thanks for the snippet. How would I proceed to make a different layout for a
BE-generated filelink? The standard filelink elements show the filename in
the labelStdWrap property. I want them to show the file-type (e.g. PDF),
maybe even as an icon, but not necessarily. Or even better, to have the
description as the label.

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899