[TYPO3] 'Not Acceptable' Errors on live site

Another Vision info at anothervision.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 15:57:38 CEST 2006

Hi List

I've launched a site Typo3 v4 and on the 'live' server it's throwing up lots
of errors that I didn't get on my local testing server...

Typically like this:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /typo3/tce_db.php
could not be found on this server.

  _____

XXXXXX/httpd Server at  <http://www.XXXXXXX> www.XXXXXXX Port 80

The above from attempting to clear the cache...

Sometimes it's /typo3/alt_doc.php (edit pages) and at one stage I thought it
was connected to the new RTE. However the same warning is displayed in the
front-end when trying to view pop-up images as part of tt-news items.

PHP is 5.0.4 on the live server, while 5.0.5 on the test server, would that
be the cause?

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? If you need more
information please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Mike