[TYPO3] forms in T3

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:02:53 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I would like to point your attention to the ECT list and wiki page [1] .
There is a project for a form building library under the ECT with more
info [2]. Some of it is not up to date, but not out of date either.
Development has already started to pull together a form building library
similar to Ruby on Rails', CakePHP's and others. If you are interested, we
are always looking for helping hands to code and think.
Our next meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday, 8:00am Central Time (US) or
15:00 German time, in channel #typo3-ect on freenode.
Before you attend and present your ideas, please read the wiki page first
[2], and ideally look at the code so far at [3]. If you don't have a
chance to do that, you are still free to attend and listen to what is
going on so you can get a better picture.

I hope to see some of you there!

Christoph

Coordinator FE forms library project

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_coordination_team