[TYPO3] forms in T3

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Tue Aug 8 12:13:14 CEST 2006

Francois Suter wrote:

> If you come to T3DD06 you might be interested in attending this
> session. If not, would you like to submit your requirements so that I
> can draw a more complete picture of what such an extension (or more
> probably set of extensions) might do?

I will not attend T3DD06, but i'll be at the T3CON.
Still,  as you mentioned, it all goes alot further than the simple
mailform2DB idea.

I'll send you a list of all the spec. that i already thought of.
Mayby someone else can do the same thing.
Or even better,  why not start a workgroup for this? I think most agree
that this is indeed a very missing feature.

One idea I can already tell is the idea of makeng this a basic extension
Once this basic ext. is made properly, someone else can easely expand
it. (like the news ext.)

I'll send you a mail before the end of this week.

Grtz
Rob