[TYPO3] File upload [PARTIALLY SOLVED]

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Tue Aug 8 11:07:37 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 8. August 2006 10:48 schrieb Arne Schmitz:
> I just created a filemount 'fileadmin/download'. Using the 'New' button I
> can create text files. But the 'Upload' button fails. It allows me to
> choose and transmit a file (which it does), but the file ends up nowhere.
> My apache log files do not show an error, and the fileadmin/download is
> still empty. What could be wrong?

Found the error -- the file was too big. I changed MaxFileSize in
localconf.php to say 100000 now, but still: Files larger than 10Mbyte fail,
where they should fail if larger than 100Mbyte! Any ideas?

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899