[TYPO3] Bug maxWidth htmlarea RTE version 1.4.1?

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 8 10:49:03 CEST 2006

Hello list,

Posting in the general list, as there's been no response on the rte list:

I have set RTE.default.buttons.image.options.plain.maxWidth = 530
When inserting a New Magic image for the first time (during a session?) the
image gets the wrong width of 300. Deleting this and inserting again gives
the correct width of 530 px. Subsequent insertions all give the correct
width. Is this a bug or am I overlooking something?

Albert van der Veen