[TYPO3] RES: RES: Transformations: Getting tags shown correctly on front end

Felipe Knaesel Koch felipe at lcc.furb.br
Mon Aug 7 23:42:10 CEST 2006

What you are trying to acomplish with templavoila is too complicated? Ive
used it sometimes and never had a problem with it. I always use it with div
tags, sometimes even with simple <div>content</div> tags.

Felipe Knaesel Koch
Auxiliar em Assuntos de Informática
Laboratório de Computação Científica - CCT
Universidade de Blumenau - FURB
Fone: (47)3321-6073
E-mail: felipek at furb.br