[TYPO3] dmail + tt_address: enter subscribers manually

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Aug 7 21:40:49 CEST 2006

Hi Felix. You could try the "Generic User Import Tool" extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rs_userimp/1.0.1/

Using that, you can select which fields from your csv file you want to
import, and to which db fields the should be stored.

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd
.

news:mailman.1.1154941710.27400.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...