[TYPO3] Preventing auto-parse template from prefixing local anchors

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 19:04:36 CEST 2006

Am Montag, 7. August 2006 18:47 schrieb Carla Froitzheim:
> >However the auto-parse template extension breaks this local anchoring. Is
> > it possible to prevent it from doing so? Replacing anything starting with
> > a '#' doesn't make sense, anyhow!
>
> Look at the property relPathPrefix of the TEMPLATE object.

Could you explain this a bit more? Sorry, newbie here. The relPathPrefix is
mentioned in the autoparse manual, and I have the line

    # Prefix all relative paths with this value:
    relPathPrefix = fileadmin/template/

in my TS setup. What else am I supposed to do? This is not yet obvious for me.

Thanks,

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899