[TYPO3] Preventing auto-parse template from prefixing local anchors

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Mon Aug 7 18:35:12 CEST 2006

I think this one is not possible, but how would I else implement this:

I want to have a link "Back to top" at the bottom of each page, so I made an
anchor in my HTML template:

<a name="top"></a>

Also at the bottom of the page:

However the auto-parse template extension breaks this local anchoring. Is it
possible to prevent it from doing so? Replacing anything starting with a '#'
doesn't make sense, anyhow! Or should I switch to Templatevoila, as some
people on IRC suggested? Is this a lot of work?

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899