[TYPO3] Allow/deny records on pages

Oliver Schröder typo3 at oliverschroeder.de
Mon Aug 7 11:25:07 CEST 2006

Hi Tapio,

I'm afraid my question wasn't worded well ...

Content creation should be denied on some pages that are randomly spread
within the page tree. Escpecially pages and tt_content records are to be
blocked. But I can't use users or user groups to do that.

I didn't find out where your extension could help (I now use it for
customizing the backend though!).

Cheers,
Oliver